Inserso and New Target take American University's Kogod School of Business to Next Level of Web-Centric Marketing
September 19, 2002, Annandale, VA - Inserso with its strategic design partner, New Target, announced today the launch of a redesigned web site for American University's Kogod School of Business. The site was unveiled and well-received by all in attendance at the Dean's Annual Address Thursday, September 19 at the Kay Spiritual Center at American University.
The new site is an integral part of Kogod's web-based communications strategy designed to deliver personalized information in a user-friendly environment for all interested stakeholders, including prospective students, current students, corporate partners, alumni, and faculty. The site contains all of the elements of a true business resource for each of the targeted audiences, streamlining content based on individual needs.
Four years ago Kogod adopted a web-centric marketing strategy and became the first business school to implement a fully operational web-based recruitment and admissions site. The new site is an extension of the Kogod's original commitment to adopt better business practices and "practice what we teach."
Top Press Releases
- Inserso Makes Washington Technology Fast 50 for A Second Consecutive Year
- Inserso Corporation makes Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies an 8th time
- Inserso Relocates its Corporate Headquarters
- Inserso Ranks No. 5 on the 2016 Washington Technology Fast 50
- For the 7th Time, Inserso Appears on the Inc. 5000 list
- More News