Inserso Staff Enjoy a Day in the Park
ANNANDALE, VA, August 21, 2010 - Inserso Corporation’s staff and their families took the day to have some fun at Six Flags Theme Park. The event was well attended and well received by Inserso employees. This was a day where the team put aside their work and focused on having fun. Employees, kids, spouses and other family members joined the festivities.
"It is wonderful to see such camaraderie among our employees", said Hamid Moinamin, Inserso President and CEO. "Inserso’s summer annual event has been a great way for our employees to get to know one-another’s families".
Inserso Corporation is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) minority owned small disadvantaged business (SDB), founded in 1994, with headquarters in Annandale, VA. Inserso provides IT Services to both public and private sector clients. Inserso specializes in the management, development and support of IT systems and solutions, supporting over 200 IT projects serving more than 40 customers in over 15 years. For more information about Inserso, call (703) 642-9598 or visit
Top Press Releases
- Inserso Makes Washington Technology Fast 50 for A Second Consecutive Year
- Inserso Corporation makes Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies an 8th time
- Inserso Relocates its Corporate Headquarters
- Inserso Ranks No. 5 on the 2016 Washington Technology Fast 50
- For the 7th Time, Inserso Appears on the Inc. 5000 list
- More News