Inserso Opens Software Center of Excellence
ANNANDALE, VA, January 15, 2010 -- Inserso Corporation today announced it has opened its Inserso Software Center of Excellence in Washington, DC. This facility provides a dedicated environment for Inserso’s staff optimized to provide software development and integration services for Inserso's federal customers.
"We look forward to continue leveraging this facility to better share software development best practices and continue providing outstanding services to our customers" said Hamid Moinamin, Inserso President and CEO.
Inserso Corporation is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) minority owned small disadvantaged business (SDB), founded in 1994, with headquarters in Annandale, VA. Inserso provides IT Services to both public and private sector clients. Inserso specializes in the management, development and support of IT systems and solutions, supporting over 200 IT projects serving more than 40 customers in over 15 years. For more information about Inserso, call (703) 642-9598 or visit www.inserso.com.
Top Press Releases
- Inserso Makes Washington Technology Fast 50 for A Second Consecutive Year
- Inserso Corporation makes Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies an 8th time
- Inserso Relocates its Corporate Headquarters
- Inserso Ranks No. 5 on the 2016 Washington Technology Fast 50
- For the 7th Time, Inserso Appears on the Inc. 5000 list
- More News