Inserso is Awarded the $10 Billion, 10-Year GSA STARS II GWAC
ANNANDALE, VA, August 2, 2011 -- Inserso Corporation today announced that it has been awarded the 8(a) STARS II Government wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). Inserso’s award includes all four GSA STARS functional areas. The contract has a five-year base with one five-year option, and a $10 billion program ceiling. It provides the ability for directed task orders up to $4 million for federal civilian and Department of Defense agencies.
"GSA STARS II provides our customer a fast and efficient way to use our services." said Inserso President, Hamid Moinamin "We are excited about continued our partnership with GSA under STARS II and our other GSA contracts."
Inserso Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013, CMMI-ML3 Small Business specializing in IT support services to the federal government, with a rich history of successfully supporting over 200 IT projects for more than 40 customers since 1994. For more information about Inserso, call (703) 642-9598 or visit www.inserso.com.
Top Press Releases
- Inserso Makes Washington Technology Fast 50 for A Second Consecutive Year
- Inserso Corporation makes Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies an 8th time
- Inserso Relocates its Corporate Headquarters
- Inserso Ranks No. 5 on the 2016 Washington Technology Fast 50
- For the 7th Time, Inserso Appears on the Inc. 5000 list
- More News